[nabs-l] Your experience with college search

Phil philso1003 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 17:47:56 UTC 2014

Hey all,
Hope everyone is enjoying your holiday season!
I wanted to ask members in this list who are college students, alumni,
or current high school students looking into college.
When you do college search, do you feel you have enough information
especially as a blind or visually impaired student, to make the right
choice about which college you should attend?
What frustrates you most about the college search process?
What kind of information do you wish you had that would help you make
the right choice?
And for college students and alumni, do you feel you chos the right
college and if not, what do you now know about this college that you
wish you had known about when you were doing your search?
Please feel free to tell as much as you feel like it. I really want to
learn about your college search experience.
Thank you so much for sharing. This can really help everyone.
Best,
Phil