[nabs-l] Bill Brown's Piano by ear for me?

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 15:40:11 UTC 2014

  HI guys
I imagine that being a student, also implies not only academics but also
extra activities, for instance playing the piano? thus the deal is this:
I used to be a piano student, almost ten years, thus reaching according
to my piano teacher back then, an advanced level! to the point where I
played Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata, Schubert's AVe Maria among other
advanced pieces. However the drawback is since I learned by ear only all
those years, when I sit in front of a piano nowadays, I get very
frustrated! somehow my muscle memory doesn't cooperate in that I don't
remember the finger patterns! thus I wonder, Bill Brown's Piano by ear
series, is it obligatory I start from the Intro to the Piano courses, or
being the category of piano playing I gained from almost ten years of
playing, can I start from any song I want? I want to make sure my
investment (if Santa decides to bring it to me that is) is worthwhile!
Also, using a keyboard instead of a piano, is it OK, according to your
experiences? Thanks for feedback! I've always felt very relaxed after
playing a song or two, thus would like to get into the hang of piano again!

--
Enviado desde mi lap
RompiendoBarreras espacio de psicología/Superación Personal Sábados 10PM México http://radiogeneral.com ¡los esperamos!