[nabs-l] Recording College Classes with an iPhone 5

jonathan franks franks.jonathan13 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 01:09:09 UTC 2014

I personally use my Victor Reader to record my lectures. I know that
this thread is about the iPHONE 5, but this device can hold a lot of
recorded lectures. I average around 110 per semester and I have plenty
of room left with my 32GB memory card.

Good luck

Jonathan Franks
Board Member
National Federation of the Blind of Texas
Treasurer
Texas Association of Blind Students