[nabs-l] Bill Brown's Piano by ear for me?

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 17:13:11 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Piano, keyboard, it doesn't make much of a difference.  I'm a music
major and use the two interchangeably depending on what I've got at my
disposal at the time.

I don't think you'd need to start from the very beginning.  I think
the muscle memory will come back with practice, so just pick a song
and go for it.  I do know that for the guitar series Bill Brown
produces he gives finger positions for chords that are new.  At least
with those parts of the piece that are trickier for that level of
player, you should be able to get a refresher on how to finger or
voice the chord.

Also, the music talk list can be kind of weird.  It's mainly for
people who are hobbiests, but don't necessarily all do instrumental
piano.  A lot of the conversations are on recording and things like
that.  If you want a really good music list to join, join the Music
Education Network for the Visually Impaired.  Their list can be found
at menvi.org.

On 12/17/14, Precious via nabs-l <nabs-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Hi!,
>   There is an NFB  list serve called musictalk, that focuses
> specifically on all things music.  You may be able to get more
> insight on this if you try there.
>
> Thanks!,
> Precious

Kaiti