[nabs-l] Clean Restrooms or bathrooms

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 19:28:24 UTC 2014

Hi everyone! How are you all? I just wanted to ask you a question regarding clean restrooms or bathrooms. this specifically question goes to the girls of the list. How do you girls handle to use the Restroom or bathroom, when the toilets are not clean or the bathroom is out of service? I'm just wondeirng since I have had bad experiences before regarding this matter since my college has dirty bathrooms. Please, girls can you write me offlist regarding these questions sinc ei don't want to clutter the list with this weird questions. Hope to hear form you soon. Thansk so much and God bless!

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter.
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone