[nabs-l] Clean Restrooms or bathrooms

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 11:40:37 UTC 2014

Hello Helga,
I'm sure your questions are relevant to a lot of people. If you want
to know if a rest room is out of service, I suggest you ask a
receptionist or another member of staff before you go in. This is
quite easy if you haven't been in the building before as you'll have
to ask someone where the rest room is anyway.

As for how clean a toilet is, your nose is as good a guide as any. You
may want to think about not making actual contact with a toilet seat
when using public facilities. IE, don't sit properly on it.

I hope this helps.
Very best wishes,
Sandra.