[nabs-l] Clean Restrooms or bathrooms

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 16:02:38 UTC 2014

The thing is, you don't know if it's dirty before you go in---nobody
does.  You just have to go in and check it out.  If you smell
something when you walk into a stall, going to another would be a good
idea.  If you're unsure, do the toilet paper thing and wipe off the
seat as I and Roana have suggested.

Also, usually when a toilet is out of order the janitorial staff will
put some sort of sign on the front of the stall.  Stalls don't
generally have paper taped to the front of them, so if you go into a
stall and find that try another.  Most of the signs like this are
really crude (E.G, it might be a piece of printer or notebook paper
with some scotch tape holding it to the door), so even if you can't
read it, you should be able to figure out what it is by inference.

On 12/19/14, Roanna Bacchus via nabs-l <nabs-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Hi Helga these are some good questions.  When I walk into a
> bathroom I usually put some toilet paper on the seat before I sit
> on it.  I usually wipe the seat with toilet paper after I am
> finished using it and before I use it.

Kaiti