[nabs-l] Advice needed

Bridget Walker bridgetawalker13 at aol.com
Mon Dec 22 02:50:54 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

What would you do if you had a medical situation come up which prevented you from completing a course. You did not start the course and it would not prevent you from graduating. You have the opportunity to take the course in the spring but, your adviser believes you do not want to even though you have told them repeatedly you want to. They dropped you from the program and said you can't take courses from that selection anymore only because of a health problem.
The dean has no problem with it. What is your next move?
I know this is worded weird but, come on I started having neurological issues which prevented me from doing excessive amounts of work.
I have to fix this ASAP. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks,
Bridget

Sent from my iPad