[nabs-l] Advice needed

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 06:56:29 UTC 2014

Hi Bridget! I also agree that the Advisor can't  tell you that you can't take a class just because a health problem! In fact, I think, but this is only my opinion, if stoping a class of a program just because of a helth problem, then probably a some day an advisor will stop a blind student of taking tha class of  acourse that they want to take just because he or she is just blind since the adviser will assume that his or her blindness is a health issue! But again, this just my opinion ok? In fact, if you really want to take this class, but your advisor doe snot let you even though you have insisted him, I think you should go to the probost of your college and thel him or her your situation andif that does not work, you probably should take an  an step up,  I think you should go to see the Vice President of the college or University and tell him or her your situation! And by doing that, it will definitely be solved! I actually did that when problems in my college occured! Hope this helps! Hope to hear form you soon. Thanks so much and God bless!

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter.
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone