[nabs-l] Advice needed

Bridget Walker bridgetawalker13 at aol.com
Tue Dec 23 16:58:50 UTC 2014

The course is intro ASL which I have already taken in undergrad. The grad one is an independent study. I make videos of me signing different things and submit to a professor for review. When I meet with my professor it is one on one so tactile sign language should not be a problem.

Sent from my iPad