[nabs-l] Pandora Question

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 19:27:23 UTC 2014

Hi Chris,

You can always go into your shuffle options and only shuffle the
stations you want to play.  I will warn you though that this is not
the easiest thing to do with voice over.  You can swipe until you get
to the shuffle options button.  You have to know where it is on the
screen.  I had to get a sighted friend to show me where it is.  It's
towards the right of the screen close to the top.  Just tap randomly
in that area until you find it.  If you hit the shuffle stations radio
(or whatever Pandora calls it now), you just tap (not swipe) to the
right, and you should get to it.  Double tap on that, and then it will
tell you what you have selected to shuffle.

I hope this helps.

--
Julie McGinnity
National Federation of the Blind performing arts division secretary,