[nabs-l] disability services in college

Michael D Ausbun mausbun at unr.edu
Tue Dec 30 23:12:36 UTC 2014

Hello
Just to add on to what Carl was saying, I personally experienced my school attempting to talk me out and excepting symbolic logic. For me, that was silly considering it's crucial for success in my field (in my opinion).
Exempting course is never necessary, as long as a student is inventive and willing to be persistent.

Sent from my iPhone