[nabs-l] Federal Budget Analysis Tables

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 01:45:58 UTC 2014

Hi guys, this is Helga. How are you all? Remember when I told you that I needed to read 6 Federal Budget Analysis Tables for an assignment for my Government class? And these table charts are in PDF, and I actually sent it to convert-robobraille.org in order to convert my Table charts in Ms word format, but it didn’t work. And in the subject line I actually put convert wiht out quotes. And robo Braille never send it back to me. I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong! I actually never use robo Braille before. So in the end for my Government class assignment, my dad red me the Federal Budget Analysis Tables Charts, and I did my assignment with his help. I just wanted to ask you, would it be possible for you to convert my Federal Budget Analysis Tables Charts in Ms word by using Robo Braille? Just to let you know, the PDF file of the Charts is attach in this email. I will really appreciat it a lot if you could help me and give me some suggestions regarding this, since I’m probably going to use the charts for the final exam that is going to be on the end of this semester. hope to hear from you soon. Thanks and God bless!!
P.S. I forgot to ask you, if you can, could you teach me how to use Robo Braille since I never use it before? Thanks again!