[nabs-l] nfb training centers

Lillie Pennington lilliepennington at fuse.net
Mon Feb 3 03:32:35 UTC 2014

I am always interested in center experiences. I am curious as to the Braille aspect. I read contracted Braille at about 140 words and hope to increase that to 175 within the next year or so. I know the nemith code code pretty much up through algebra 2 and probably then some. My  Braille music skills are fair. I am just curious as to what a Braille component could do for me.

Sent from my iPhone