[nabs-l] nfb training centers

melissa Green lissa1531 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 17:48:44 UTC 2014

Hi all.
I know many people who go to nfb training centers with the idea that it is
going to be fun and an adventure.
so I always say to these people.
the program will be what you make it.
when I went through the center in colorado.
I went in there and I got everything that I could and more.
I saw the center as an opportunity and as a way to achieve my goals.
It is such an intense program that I feel that people should really look
into it and really go in there with a plan and goals that they would like to
accomplish.
Whether it is six months or more in the program.
this is just my opinion, but I feel that many people go to training centers
with the mind set of I am just going to do enough to get the certificate.
I guess that is their choice.
Like i said it is just my opinion.
Best,
Melissa R Green