[nabs-l] looking for a summer job

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 19:33:29 UTC 2014

Sophie,

Since I believe you're in Louisiana (correct me if I'm wrong), what
about seeing if you could help with the bell program there?  I know in
Ohio the staff really appreciates the extra support from students, and
it also gives the kids someone closer to their own age they can look
to as a role model.

Minh, I just looked at the idealist.org web site you mentioned and am
hooked.  I had never heard of it before today and I really wish I
would have; it's great!

Kaiti