[nabs-l] Taking my Government Test on Blackboard

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 19:47:54 UTC 2014

Hi guys, this is Helga! How aare you all? I just wanted to tell you that I’m going to take my Government test today in the Blackboard Site, and it is going to be 25 questions. And actually this test includes questions, such as true or False, Multiple Choice, Matching, and Ordering. I just wanted to ask you, how do you handle a test that involves matching, and ordering questions in Blackboard with JAWS? I think that I can handle the multiple choice, and true or false questions since I can just select my answers in the Check box with JAWS. However, I don’t know how can I handle the matching, and the ordering questions of the test, since I probably need to move each answer around, or probably make lines. And Just to let you know this test that I’m taking today has a time limit! And I actually have extra time, but still. For instance, my Government Professor gave the other students 35 minutes in order to complete the test. But I didn’t check yet, but I probably have one hour and 35 minutes to complete it. The deadline in order to complete the test is  tomorrow at midnight,  but I will like to do it today. I will really appreciate it, if you could help me, and give me some suggestions regarding this. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks so much and God bless!!