[nabs-l] This is a message for Jamie Principado Regarding thePetition of the Teach Act

Jamie P. blackbyrdfly at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 01:37:59 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,
Thanks so much for supporting the TEACH Act and passing along our petition.
We're just over 80,000 signatures now, and that's very exciting! I think
together, we can all make this happen for blind students everywhere! If you
want to read more about the TEACH Act (H.R.3505), there's a lot of
information at http://beta.congress.gov/bill/113th/house-bill/3505.
Remember, we can all do something to achieve equality, whether its showing
our support for legislation or educating our peers about Blindness. No
action is too little when we are united with a common goal.

 I'd be happy to talk off-list with anyone who would like to write to me.

All the best,

Jamie Principato
BlackByrdFly at gmail.com