[nabs-l] public versus private universities

Leonard Stamper leonardr.stamper at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 21:03:01 UTC 2014

Hello my name is Leonard Stamper  I am a junior massage therapist and I'll go to a private vocational school the Louisville school of massage therapy  since I have been at the school massage they have made every accommodation for me they could and they did it with no protest whatsoever as a matter of fact they have made things accessible to me that I did not even realize that I needed I believe they do it because they truly care  before then I was a student at Jefferson community and technical college here in Louisville Kentucky that you were very  they were very lazy they did not help Harley at all I always got some kind of protest or excuse about my accommodations so in my opinion I feel like I have gone better services at a private school that I did at a public school thank you  if you are deciding between a public college white private college I would suggest that you talk to students from both schools and get their opinions if they are disabled that would be even better thank you

Sent from my iPhone