[nabs-l] Braille music

marissa pianogirlforlife7 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 23:40:04 UTC 2014

Allright, so here's the deal.
I got my music from my band director and gave it to the Special
Ed Director, who then gave a coppy to one of my TVIS, who is
sending it to the braille institute to have it brailled
apparently.
That is great, yes, but I cannot read it.

Could someone please find an index of all music notes and either
send me a link, or send me an attatchment? I can send it to my
brailleest and she can braille it for me.

Also, is there a way to get books from the nabs library without
having to call them?