[nabs-l] Braille music

marissa pianogirlforlife7 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 00:00:13 UTC 2014

Ok, so now I've heard of three different books for starting
braille music.  So confusing.
"An Introduction to Braille Music" by Richard Tesh.
the one you listed
and a third, which I cannot place the name of right now, but I
know what it is called.  It was on another topic, "reading
braille music" on this list.

Yes, I have never used the library.  Is there a way to contact
them by email, and have the book sent to me by mail, instead of
having to call them?