[nabs-l] Lorenzo's Oil and Peroxisomes Movie

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 11:59:25 UTC 2014

Hi Helga the movie Lorenzo's Oil isn't available as descriptive as far
as I know.  You're lucky you only have to write 10 lines, when I was a
freshman in high school, I had to do an entire paper based on the
movie.  It is a very good but somewhat sad story.  The ending of the
film is positive though.  I think you'll enjoy it.