[nabs-l] Lorenzo's Oil and Peroxisomes Movie

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 12:38:13 UTC 2014

Helga, anothe! option is to look up the movie online.  I know
this is cheating a little bit, but for many books and movies,
sparknotes or cliffnotes can provide a very detailed, accurate
summary.  You could read the story as if it were a book and then
write your 10 lines.  I do that a lot for school movies because
even when we watch it as a class, I often miss stuff.