[nabs-l] I have a question.

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 14:03:56 UTC 2014

Hi Leonard, this is Helga! How are you? You want to find a Braille Anatomy book right? Contact the American Printing House for the Blind. Their number is 800-223-1839. And maybe they can find a book for you or tell you where you can get one. When you call the phone number, it will take you to the costumer service, so the only thing you have to do is ask them, where can I contact anyone in ordr to help me find this book. And they will transfer you to the Library persons. I actually forgot the extention, and the site. Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions ok? Thanks and God bless!! :)
P.S. I just wanted to ask you, where do you live? Do you live in Florida? Just curious! Thanks again! ;)

Sent from my iPhone