[nabs-l] Lorenzo's Oil and Peroxisomes Movie

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 16:25:26 UTC 2014

Or, if you want to be legal about it, you could always check it out
from a video store or library.  Netflix or some other video on demand
service should have it too.

Also, it is noteworthy to mention that the end of the movie isn't
exactly accurate.  The hollywood gurus make it sound like it was all
hunky dory, but Lorenzo did actually continue to deteriorate, and
eventually die of his disease.  The oil prolonged his life, but by the
end for the last few years he was hospitalized and a vegitable.  That
is what my high school biology teacher told us after we watched the
movie, so looking up what really happened to him and comparing it to
the depiction in the movie might be good too.

Kaiti