[nabs-l] PDF conversion question

Zach Mason zmason.northwindsfarm at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 14:05:38 UTC 2014

This discussion brings up a great question, one I intend to do some research
on, but maybe someone else out there already knows the answer? Is/are there
groups or resources, not associated with college disabilities offices who
translate hand written material into text-based, or other accessible media
formats for free or cheaply in an expeditious manner?

Zac