[nabs-l] The Return of: NABS Notes

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 10 15:05:21 UTC 2014

Thank you for bringing back the NABS monthly bulletin! it has always been
something I have enjoyed reading, and I am glad to see it return.

However, does anyone know about how much money we raised from the NABS Café
auction fundraiser? I would be really interested in receiving this
information.

Thanks,
Elizabeth