[nabs-l] Spreading the word regarding The Teach Act petition at My College

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 21:44:35 UTC 2014

    Hi all, this is Helga! How are you all? I just wanted to tell you that we all know that the Teach Act petition is very important for us, and for any other students with dissabilities to get accessible Softwares in their colleges and universities! And I actually would like to spread the word about this petition in order for other students, and professors at my college, which didn’t hear about this petition to probably sign it, and let them know about this petition. But I actually don’t know how to do that! I was thinking in contacting the Student Government Association of my college, but I really can’t find their contact info. I actually send the petition to my DSS adviser, but she didn’t really tell me anything about it,a and I asume that she probably didn’t sign it. Just to let you know, below is going to be a link of my college site in order for you to see it. And also, just to let you know, I’m from Boca Raton, Florida, and I attend the Boca Raton Campus. I just wanted to ask you, could you guys help me find my Student Government Association contact info in my College site? I’m just wondering, since I was trying to find it in order to contact them, and telll them about this petition, in order for them to  help me spread the word about this petition! Or what else do you guys recommend me to do in order to spread the word about this petition? I will really appreciate it a lot, if you could help me and give me some suggestions regarding this. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks so much and God bless!!
http://www.palmbeachstate.edu/