[nabs-l] People with Disabilities Included in President Obama'sExecutive Order

Joe jsoro620 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 01:31:59 UTC 2014

Raising the minimum wage in of itself is a joke, because as the minimum wage
goes up, so does the cost of living. I do hope that persons with
disabilities actually get paid the minimum wage we do have. I'm referring to
those sheltered workshops where the original cause for this push stemmed
from.

--
Twitter: @ScribblingJoe

Visit my blog: