[nabs-l] Looking to connect with students in Lynchburg/central Virginia

Kierra Davis keke.davis91 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 11:14:02 UTC 2014

Hello, I am Kierra. I live in the Richmond area. I am also the
treasure of the Virginia Association of Blind students. We do have
people in the are who could give you more advice. We would love you
have you as a student with VABS. we are currently planning a lot of
fun things for are students to do., So... Welcome to Virginia!!!

--
Kierra Davis