[nabs-l] NFB Performing Arts Division Board Member Kevin Reeves Gets Interviewed About His Latest Album And More On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy audioaccess2013 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 23:22:39 UTC 2014

Hi All!
Join in tonight for The Djd Invasion show, making its debut tonight on Sky106 Radio starting at 7 PM eastern.
We've got lots of fun music from the 90s, some great pop classic rock and more, and, at 8 PM eastern, we'll be interviewing musician Kevin Reeves about his latest album "Remember To Forget." Why the album name? What's the point of the album? What is he trying to get across with the music? All this and more will be asked, plus you'll get to hear some songs from it.

All this and more will come your way tonight, and you can even interact.

During the show, you can
Skype me at
daviddunphyradio
Call me at
516 945 9165
Tweet me at
ddunphyradio
Or search my music library for a song you'd like tohear by going to
http://www.daviddunphyradio.com/requests

And to listen in tonight, at any time between 7 and 10PM eastern, go on over to
http://www.daviddunphyradio.com
where you can listen with your I Dveice or computer, and yes, our volume controls are now accessible! Give them a try!

Tonight's show should be fun, informative, and entertaining, so I hope to see you all there!