[nabs-l] question about using keybase on the BrailleNote forschoolwork

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 23:37:53 UTC 2014

I've never thought of using the database feature for schoolwork
before, but it's an interesting idea. Keybase contains a list of
several databases, including one for recipes, one for receipts,
one for books, one for cataloging CD's, and several others. You
can also create new databases if you wanted to make one for, say,
keeping track of school assignments.