[nabs-l] How To Handle Inaccessible PDFS?

melissa Green lissa1531 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 04:33:17 UTC 2014

you can also go to their web site and upload the file and choose the file
type that you want the document converted.
thank you arielle for showing me this site.
It has helped me a lot over the past year or so.
Oh and they do not do xcell files.
But they do power point presentations and other image files.

Have a blessed day.
Best,
Melissa R Green and PJ
Some people come into your life just to teach you how to let go.