[nabs-l] 2014 NFB Student Scholarship

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 07:26:45 UTC 2014

Hi all, this is Helga! How are you all? I just wanted to ask you, Do you know what type of font does the essay needs to be in, in order to upload it into the Scholarship application? Just curious! I actually didn’t write my essay yet, but I am just wondering the type of font that it has to be. By the way, can the essay be the same one that I wrote last year? Just wondering. Also, I just wanted to  tell you that my College unofficial transcripts are on my college site. I just wanted to ask you, in order to upload my college transcripts to the scholarship application, can I just upload my transcripts from my college site, or do I have to ask for someone to print me the print copy of them and then scan them in order to upload them to my scholarship application? I’m just curious!! Just to let you know, I actually apply last year, but I didn’t win, and I didn’t know any of you. I will really appreciate it  a lot, if you could help me and give me some suggestions regarding this. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks so much and God bless!!
P.S. I forgot to ask you, do you guys know the email address of Ms. Patty, the Head Chair of the Scholarship Committee? I’m just wondering, just in case that I need to ask her some questions. Thanks again!