[nabs-l] How To Handle Inaccessible PDFS?

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 03:38:38 UTC 2014

Hi Arielle, this is Helga! I just wanted to tell you that I actually sent
Robo Braille my 6 Budget tables that are in one PDF document right now, but
I didn't receive it back! I tried it many times but it doesn't work! I just
wanted to ask you, would you like me to send you my 6 Budget Tables in order
for you to try to send it to robo Braille in order to se if it works? I'm
just wondering, since I always sent it the PDF document to Robo Braille, but
it doesn't work! I will really appreciate it, if you could help me with
this. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks so much and God bless!! :)
P.S. And I actually follow the suggestions that you gave me. I put the word
"doc" wiht out quotes in the subject line, and I sent it to
convert at robobraille.org