[nabs-l] A question

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 21 03:40:12 UTC 2014

Matthew,
The blind educators list is a start, but when I was there, its low traffic
and not everyone is an elementary ed teacher.
She should check career connect through AFB and also subscribe to the blind
teachers list on yahoogroups.

Since you're in canada, I would also guess there is a similar advocacy group
to nfb there that  she can network with.