[nabs-l] Bullying

Preston Gaylor pgradioman at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 23 08:15:53 UTC 2014

Hello Mckayla:

I am very sorry that this happened to you.

I got peer pressured and bullied a few times during my high school days.

A student took my cane out of my hands, and also 2 boys harassed me in the bathroom, and I needed to charge for them for it!

Allways tell an adult if something is wrong, don’t figure it out yourself.

Hope you will feel better soon!!!

Sincerely,

Preston from PA but now here in Denver at CCB

Sent from Windows Mail