[nabs-l] Learning to learn faster

Jamie Principato blackbyrdfly at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 01:02:18 UTC 2014

How many hours a night must you spend reading in order to keep up with and be successful in your classes? Are you using Braille or a screen reader? I'd love to hear everyone weigh in on this. If you don't read for class every night, how many hours a week?

Jamie

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/sweetpeareade