[nabs-l] sat prep

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 05:19:37 UTC 2014

College Board does offer free study materials, but from my experience,
they're not that accessible or helpful when it comes to math. I know
there are SAT prep books on bookshare so definitely check those out.
Also, there are usually SAT prep programs in the community that you
can get involved with and they usually pair you up with a personal
tutor who can help you address your weaknesses. When I was taking the
SAT's, I approached my math teacher and asked him if he would be
willing to help me work through some issues I was having and he was
really enthusiastic about staying after school to give me some extra
help. I think this could be a viable option for you to pursue. Also
see if there are any students in your school who have taken the SAT's
and who would be willing to tutor you for free as part of community
service; it's a great resume booster that doesn't take up that much
time. Hope this helps and good luck studying.
Minh