[nabs-l] Fw: Be OK with Blindness May 10, 2014 (UNCLASSIFIED)

Preston Gaylor pgradioman at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 26 00:25:30 UTC 2014

To AlAll our MD Friends  in the NABS Community:

Below is information about this year’s  be OK with Blindess event at the NFB.

I don’t know if I will be able to make it because I might be in Denver still during this event.

Thanks for reading, and enjoy your day!!!

Preston Gaylor

Sent from Windows Mail