[nabs-l] class notes

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Wed Feb 26 19:43:55 UTC 2014

Good morning, Kierra,

         In fact, my community college does offer someone to help
with note taking as part of the DSPS but in fact I thought of that,
how then, once notes have been taken might I myself, access them?
Perhaps a relevant twist in my personal case is 10-year-old brain
damage so, repetition is a name of my game. Usually, I use a Victor
Stream to tape lectures before then, coming home and using the "tape"
to formulate complete thoughts which I then type before submitting
them to teach, if that's what they want.
If you want, you ought to call, we can talk notetaking!
for today, Car
408-209-3239

All,