[nabs-l] class notes

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 20:11:06 UTC 2014

Personally  I write  my own notes.
 I’ll write them on my laptop or braille note.   I like doing this in this manner because it allows me  to have down  what I think is important as opposed to what someone else might think is important.  If  any short hand is used,  it is the  shorthand I use, so I know what is being  communicated in those notes.
 there is  an element  or trial and  error here, so please feel free to try different   styles of taking your own notes.