[nabs-l] class notes

melissa Green lissa1531 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 00:55:53 UTC 2014

I have used a notetaker and taken my own notes.  This is because the
instructors would put stuff on the overheads.  No matter how many times I
said that I would like them to give me a copy and or read what they wrote
down or put up on the board.  I got nowhere.  the DsS office at the
community college where i took many of my classes used a pen that would also
record the lectures when there was any voice output.  Even when the
notetaker was writing notes.  It worked for me because I used the notes from
the note taker to fill in my own notes.  I am all about what works for the
person and having many tools to get things done.  If it works for you to
have a note taker take all of your notes that is fine.  But I suggest that
you take your notes as well, because if that note taker is out for some
reason.  You will be SOL.  JMPO.
Have a blessed day.
Best,
Melissa R Green and PJ
Some people come into your life just to teach you how to let go.