[nabs-l] class notes

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 07:03:22 UTC 2014

Hi to all.  This discussion of how people take notes in class is very
interesting.  I am an autitory learner for the most part, so I record
my notes using a plextalk pocket which works very well.  I would
organize my notes into folders on my computer, organized by date and
lecture so I would know what was were, and I could easily go back to
it if I needed to refresh my memory.  I'm going to change my
notetaking when I go into some kind of university.  I'm not only going
to record my lectures, but transcribe important points from them as
well, if the state will get me some kind of notetaker.