[nabs-l] Scheduling

Lillie Pennington lilliepennington at fuse.net
Fri Feb 28 20:16:25 UTC 2014

Hi everyone
I am scheduling classes for next year. I am in algebra 2 now. The powers that be want us to take precalc or trig, which is just essentially a watered down version of precalc. I have extremely no desire to take either of these courses, and want to take ap stats instead. I have the prerequisites for this class. I asked my math teacher if I could do this and she said technically I could she did not recomend it. My parents are okay with my decision. I filled out a form overriding her recomendation and although she signed it, she told me that there would be trig in stats and I would need it later in life. I am wondering if anyone who who has taken stats knows if I am missing anything catostrophic by not taking trig? Thanks