[nabs-l] Scheduling

Suzanne Germano sgermano at asu.edu
Fri Feb 28 20:26:47 UTC 2014

It depends on what career you want if you want anything that will require
even one semester of Calculus then you need those classes and you do not
want to waste time taking them in college.

If you want to do anything with engineering or computer science you will
need 3 semesters of college calculus, biology requires calculus for life
sciences.

So the answer really depends on your career goals.

Suzanne

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 1:18 PM, justin williams <justin.williams2 at gmail.com