[nabs-l] Note taking

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 05:49:30 UTC 2014

It really depends on what you're trying to accomplish.  If you really
want to dictate using verbal input to get text output, Dragon or the
dictate built into your IPhone would be your apps, as well as the
voice memo app if you want to talk and transcribe what is said later.
If you are just looking for a faster way to type there are pros and
cons to having a qwerty keyboard in a case and a notetaker.  Using the
keyboard case will allow you to have the option of using it no matter
if you have your notetaker with you or not.  Most models work well,
however they can be flimsy if you aren't careful with them.  Using the
notetaker is a good option, but it is bulkier.  I personally don't
like to take my notetaker to places where I feel it won't be needed
and don't feel like I want to sacrifice my typing speed in the
process.  It all depends on what you are wanting to do.

--
Kaiti