[nabs-l] new year

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 18:16:30 UTC 2014

Mikayla,

Good for you. As a sophomore in high school, I can attest to the challenge
of getting on the honor roll. In my school, only those students who achieve
Straight A's get on the honor roll. This can be disappointing for me, as I
often miss it by just one B. Your parents are right--just do the best you
can and the rest will follow. If you have any questions about high school, I
am happy to talk with you on or off-list.

Good luck,

Chris