[nabs-l] new year

Mikayla Gephart mikgephart at icloud.com
Fri Jan 3 18:49:39 UTC 2014

Thank you. Right now, we are still figuring out what high school I will go to, although we are leaning towards the county Technical high school, since they have an Early Childhood program. However, we are also having a meeting with the local high school, but the Tech school has been very good. I am sure that I will be talking to you before the end of this school year.
Sent from my iPad