[nabs-l] adjusting to high school (was: Re: [] new year)

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 16:10:14 UTC 2014

Perhaps you could suggest that your TVI join this list or another list on the NFB server. This is what I suggested to my TVI when she expressed interest in more information straight from blind people, especially regarding technology.

Chris Nusbaum, Secretary
Maryland Association of Blind Students

Sent from my iPhone